A small business is almost fully dependent on the sales that it makes, and everyone knows that sales come from the level at which the business’s marketing strategy is successful. Therefore marketing is the doorway to cash for your business which is the reason why it existing.
I started this article with this hard truth because marketing is as important as any other thing in your business. Most firms and businesses actually crash because they failed at marketing or they got their strategy or channel wrong.
IN THIS ARTICLE, I will be talking about the right channels that you can explore for your marketing as a small or medium scale business with a large or merge budget.
Marketing is now evolving from the old way it has always been, and it is moving towards a different direction, from the traditional type of marketing to the digital. Let’s dive into the channels you can explore to keep the direction right with this flow.
[Digital Marketing Channel For Small Businesses #1]
Contrary to what many think, a Facebook ad is actually a good channel to advertise and market business, I know you are asking why Facebook ads are good. It’s simple, Facebook as a company has gathered the information from users over the years, which is now been used to target them with their ads. That is; when you put an ad on Facebook and you set a target audience there is a higher precision than most of the other marketing channels around.
Therefore why is Facebook Advert good?
- It is affordable
- It is flexible
- It has a higher precision to your target audience
[Digital Marketing Channel For Small Businesses #2]
GOOGLE MY BUSINESS
Google my business is a business directory by Google; a business directory is a place where you can put your business information and contact for a fee or free for the public to see.
Why is Google My Business Good For Marketing
- Google my business is owned by Google the number one search engine in the world
- It is free to enlist a business on Google my business
- People get to see your information immediately they search for you on the sidebar
- You get more visibility on Google search and general website ranking/business ranking
[Digital Marketing Channel For Small Businesses #3]
Google Adwords is a tool by Google made for businesses and individuals to advertise on Google search. Have you ever seen some search results branded ad on Google search? That means you have seen a Google ad. You can also put your business and products on the front page of Google search.
Why is Google Adword Good for marketing
- It is flexible
- It has a high precision with your target audience
- It is pay per click; that is you will only pay when your business gets a click.
[Digital Marketing Channel For Small Businesses #4]
This type of marketing involves the creation and sharing of online materials like videos, articles, social media post and so on to promote a brand and create interest in their product. For example what online grandpa is doing is content marketing to make you buy our product which is social media management, website/business management, and digital branding.
Why is content Marketing Good For Marketing
- You will spend little or nothing to use it
- It drives traffic when promoted the right way
- It gives you the ability to create any type of image you want for your brand
- A well-written article saves cost and drives its own organic audience
[Digital Marketing Channel For Small Businesses #5]
ORGANIC SOCIAL MEDIA
This what most brands and businesses are focusing on now. A lot of people businesses and brands are on social media, this is a good channel to market your business
Why Is Organic Social Media Good For Marketing
- Increases brand recognition
- Improves brand loyalty
- You get to have a one on one discussion with your customers
- It increases your traffic without spending a dime
- It helps with your search engine ranking
[Digital Marketing Channel For Small Businesses #6]
Email marketing is the act of sending information about your business and products to client’s email which you must have gotten through different mean
Why is Email Marketing Good For small businesses
- Improves communication
- Helps build your brand You get to know what works and what doesn’t
- Your customers can give you a feedback about your product
[Digital Marketing Channel For Small Businesses #7]
WRITE A COLUMN
Make use of opportunities to write on other websites and blogs, share your knowledge and views with others
Benefits Of This Writing A Column As A Business Owner
- You will help your website SEO and Ranking
- You will get more brand relevance
- You will gain more followers and customers
What are you waiting for, get started with all the channels you can use right away. ANY QUESTION? Drop it below at the comment box and I will reply you ASAP.